Hello friends! This whole social media thing is hard. But I am learning – and adapting to the times! So if you have enjoyed any of the content here thus far and want to see where I go in future, please follow my Facebook and Instagram pages for future updates!
I post most of my trip pictures to Instagram and it’s an easy visual way to share my journeys.
If you like the posts you’re seeing and you’re open to supporting the content, please consider clicking on one of these referral links:
- Airbnb: A great alternative to hotels especially if you’re looking for a homey feel, a local’s view, or especially if the place you’re traveling to is expensive. If you haven’t booked before, click this link and get $40 in credit.
- HotelTonight: Last second plans? Willing to exploit excess supply from hotels? This is your answer. You’ll get $25 off your first booking if you download from this link.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: My favorite credit card, given it comes with lounge access, strong rewards earning power, no foreign transaction fees, AND a $300 travel credit. If you’re looking for the first card out of your wallet, this is it.
- You’ll get 50,000 points after hitting the $4,000 minimum required spend.
- Chase Ink Business Preferred: For you business owners out there, this is another strong reward earning card for travel expenses and has no foreign transaction fees!
- 80,000 points can be yours for hitting the $5,000 in minimum spend in the first three months!
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards: California residents got a free Companion Pass for signing up for this last winter – hence why I got it. But Southwest has great service and some strong routes available.
- You’ll get 40,000 points for spending $1,000 in the first three months – reasonably easy to attain and will provide you some great flight options!
- American Express Everyday:
- American Express Platinum Delta Skymiles:
- 50,000 miles can be yours for hitting the $1,000 in minimum spend in the first three months!
- Lyft: I take Lyft a ton. If you’ve not jumped on the bandwagon, sign up now!
- Uber: Super helpful especially outside the United States. I cannot tell you how easy it has been in several foreign countries (Chile, Mexico, Austria, to name a few) to get from place to place.
- Ebates: If you’re going to shop on any of hundreds of sites, you may as well sign up for an Ebates account so you can get cash back!
- Active Junky: Another awesome portal with a focus on outdoor gear retailers like REI, Columbia, Backcountry, and many non-outdoor retailers too!
Thanks all! Keep seeing the world and would love to hear from any of you! goseetheworldfung [at] gmail.com.